Husky Towing 2 in. Square 10 in. L Shank 7 1/2 in. Rise 9 1/2 in. Drop 6,000Lb Shank CarryingShop All Husky Towing
A weight distribution hitch transfers weight otherwise concentrated at the hitch ball and distributes it more evenly toward the tow vehicle and toward the trailer, resulting in a more level ride with more control and stability, better braking, less strain on vehicle. Most towing guides published by vehicle manufacturers list a higher towing capacity for vehicles equipped with weight distribution hitches compared to towing on the ball without using a weight distribution hitch.
- Limited 90 Day Warranty
Advice and How-To's
- What Size Tonneau Cover Do I Need?
- Tonneau Cover Buying Guide: Best Tonneau Covers for 2023
- Trailer Hitch Buying Guide: Choosing the Right Hitch for Your Needs
- How Much Does It Cost to Install Trailer Hitches?
- What Is a Tonneau Cover?
- What are the Different Trailer Hitch Types and Classes?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Trailer hitch accessories you need for your vehicle
- Best Trailer Hitches for Your Vehicle
- 4-Wheel Drive (4WD): What You Need to Know