Lakewood clutch pivot ball allows additional adjustment of the clutch fork HeIght. Helps eliminate release problems when installing a high performance clutch. This black oxide adjustable steel ball is recommended for use with Lakewoods safety bellhousing. This pivot ball fits Chevy, Pontiac, Olds, most applications. Other applications available
- Adjustable Pivot Ball
- Black Oxide Steel
- Complete Kit
- Limited 90 Day Warranty
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?