|Aluminum and plastic
|Clear anodized aluminum shroud, Black fan
Equipped with our top of the line 25 row stacked plate cooler, this US Motor Works - Derale brand hyper-cool remote transmission cooler can literally be mounted almost anywhere. Making it a popular addition for performance cars, hot rods, muscle cars and trucks. Our stacked plate cooler coupled with a tornado fan and aluminum shroud, this kit comes with a complete installation kit to install easily on all vehicles with 5/16 In. or 3/8 In. transmission cooler lines. Also included is an 180°F in-line thermostat for activating the electric fan. The hyper-cool is perfect for extreme duty towing and hauling and can add years to the life of your transmission.
- High efficiency stacked plate cooler
- Dramatically extends engine and transmission life
- Electric fan supplies optimum airflow
- Clear anodized aluminum shroud
- Mounts anywhere space permits
- 500 CFM reversible tornado electric fan
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?