Manufactured from high-density cork and rubber blenc gasket material. Provides excellent sealing and durability. Complete with molded rubber front and rear oil pan seals where applicable. For OE replacement, high performance street, drag race and oval track applications.
- Cork/Neoprene Material
- Greater Thickness Recovery
- Excellent Compressibility
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?