First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
WeatherTech Sunroof Wind Deflector 89054Shop All Weathertech
Part # 89054
SKU # 1004257
Price Not Available
The WeatherTech Sunroof Wind Deflector gives you an excellent reduction of in cabin wind noise and air turbulence. It is crafted in Germany from the finest 4mm thick, tinted cast acrylic. Our sunroof deflector fits the sunroof opening precisely, and is held securely in place with the MagiClip vehicle specific fastening system. To protect your vehicles finish, the unique AirCushion gasket seals the edge of the deflector. WeatherTech Sunroof Wind Deflectors sleek and sophisticated look is a great addition to any vehicle. Let the fresh air in. The WeatherTech Sunroof Wind Deflector is manufactured to fit factory installed sunroofs and is not intended nor guaranteed to fit aftermarket installations. WeatherTech(R) Sunroof Wind Deflector are guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship for a period of three years.
- Excellent Reduction Of In-Cabin Wind Noise
- 4mm Thick Tinted Cast Acrylic
- Fits Sunroof Opening Precisely
- Held In Place With MagiClip Fastening System
- AirCushion Gasket Seals Edge
- Sleek/Sophisticated Look
- Fits Factory Installed Sunroofs
- Lets The Fresh Air In
- Honda Accord Sunroof Wind Deflector
- Honda Civic Sunroof Wind Deflector
- Ford F150 Sunroof Wind Deflector
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Sunroof Wind Deflector
- Toyota Camry Sunroof Wind Deflector
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Sunroof Wind Deflector
- Toyota Corolla Sunroof Wind Deflector
- Chevrolet Cruze Sunroof Wind Deflector
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?