WeatherTech Sunroof Wind Deflector 89091
The WeatherTech Sunroof Wind Deflector gives you an excellent reduction of in cabin wind noise and air turbulence. It is crafted in Germany from the finest 4mm thick, tinted cast acrylic. Our sunroof deflector fits the sunroof opening precisely, and is held securely in place with the MagiClip vehicle specific fastening system. To protect your vehicles finish, the unique AirCushion gasket seals the edge of the deflector. WeatherTech Sunroof Wind Deflectors sleek and sophisticated look is a great addition to any vehicle. Let the fresh air in. The WeatherTech Sunroof Wind Deflector is manufactured to fit factory installed sunroofs and is not intended nor guaranteed to fit aftermarket installations. WeatherTech(R) Sunroof Wind Deflector are guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship for a period of three years.
- Excellent Reduction Of In-Cabin Wind Noise
- 4mm Thick Tinted Cast Acrylic
- Fits Sunroof Opening Precisely
- Held In Place With MagiClip Fastening System
- AirCushion Gasket Seals Edge
- Sleek/Sophisticated Look
- Fits Factory Installed Sunroofs
- Lets The Fresh Air In
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?