2012 Chevrolet Cruze Truck and Towing
What are you working on today?
cool truck accessories and mods
Learn about mods that can help you unlock your truck’s performance, or just customize it for yourself.
what size hitch ball do i need?
Learn how to pick the right size hitch ball and how to level your towing equipment.
Most Popular Parts
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Trailer Hitch
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Side Window Deflector
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Bug Deflector
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Trailer Brake Control Harness
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Trailer Tail Light Converter
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Tow Bar
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Side Body Panel Molding
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Cargo Catcher
solutions for trailer lighting and wiring
LEER tonneau covers
If you want truck bed protection that is strong but lightweight, look no further than LEER’s wide selection of folding, retractable, and fiberglass tonneaus. LEER’s sleek and modern designs will not only improve the style and performance of your truck, but also reduce drag for a more fuel-efficient and aerodynamic ride. When it comes to tonneaus, LEER has you covered.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions? We’ve got you covered.
How much your truck can tow will primarily depend on the type of truck you drive. You can find out how much your truck is rated to safely tow by checking the owner's manual. Some vehicles also have this rating on a tag posted on the inside of the driver's doorjamb.
In essence, installing a trailer hitch means bolting the hitch to threaded holes on a frame. The hitch will come with instructions for installation on your specific vehicle. If you drive an older truck that has not had a hitch installed before, you may need to use a thread tapper to clean the threaded holes before installing.
Just like towing capacity and trailer hitch installation, the right hitch ball depends on your vehicle. The hitch ball you choose will need to be a specific size to keep your trailer level. Learn how to level your trailer and choose the right hitch ball here.
Light bars can help you get a much better view of the road when you're driving off-road or anywhere that light is low. Plus, with the right tools and supplies, installation is a breeze. Check out our step-by-step guide for installing light bars here.
Shop By Category
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Cargo Boxes, Bags and Storage
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Exterior Dress Up
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Hitches, Balls, Mounts and Hitch Accessories
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Tie Downs and Tow Straps
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Towing
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Trailer Wiring and Electrical
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Vent Visors, Bug Deflectors and Truck Cover
SHOP 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Truck and Towing WITH
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Truck and Towing
- Chevrolet Malibu Truck and Towing
- Chevrolet Impala Truck and Towing
- Chevrolet Equinox Truck and Towing
- Chevrolet Tahoe Truck and Towing
- Chevrolet Trailblazer Truck and Towing
- Chevrolet Traverse Truck and Towing
- Chevrolet Cobalt Truck and Towing
- Chevrolet Camaro Truck and Towing
- Chevrolet S10 Truck and Towing
Advice and How-To's
- What Size Tonneau Cover Do I Need?
- Tonneau Cover Buying Guide: Best Tonneau Covers for 2023
- Trailer Hitch Buying Guide: Choosing the Right Hitch for Your Needs
- How Much Does It Cost to Install Trailer Hitches?
- What Is a Tonneau Cover?
- What are the Different Trailer Hitch Types and Classes?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Trailer hitch accessories you need for your vehicle
- Best Trailer Hitches for Your Vehicle
- 4-Wheel Drive (4WD): What You Need to Know