What are you working on today?
cool truck accessories and mods
Learn about mods that can help you unlock your truck’s performance, or just customize it for yourself.
what size hitch ball do i need?
Learn how to pick the right size hitch ball and how to level your towing equipment.
Most Popular Parts
- Chevrolet Traverse Side Window Deflector
- Chevrolet Traverse Trailer Hitch
- Chevrolet Traverse Bug Deflector
- Chevrolet Traverse Trailer Tail Light Converter
- Chevrolet Traverse Running Board
- Chevrolet Traverse Splash Guard
- Chevrolet Traverse Trailer Brake Control Harness
- Chevrolet Traverse Step Nerf Bar
- Chevrolet Traverse Running Board Mount Kit
- Chevrolet Traverse Trailer Hitch Plug
- Chevrolet Traverse Cargo Catcher
SOLUTIONS FOR TRAILER LIGHTING AND WIRING
Trailer Light Troubleshooting
If your lights aren't turning on, it's usually a grounding problem in the trailer wiring. Learn how you can test your trailer light installation and ensure they are properly grounded in a few simple steps.
A Guide to Diagnosing Trailer Electrical Problems
Troubleshooting a problem with your trailer wiring? Watch this short video to learn how to use a probe tester to quickly and easily find the answers you need.
LEER tonneau covers
If you want truck bed protection that is strong but lightweight, look no further than LEER’s wide selection of folding, retractable, and fiberglass tonneaus. LEER’s sleek and modern designs will not only improve the style and performance of your truck, but also reduce drag for a more fuel-efficient and aerodynamic ride. When it comes to tonneaus, LEER has you covered.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions? We’ve got you covered.
How much your truck can tow will primarily depend on the type of truck you drive. You can find out how much your truck is rated to safely tow by checking the owner's manual. Some vehicles also have this rating on a tag posted on the inside of the driver's doorjamb.
In essence, installing a trailer hitch means bolting the hitch to threaded holes on a frame. The hitch will come with instructions for installation on your specific vehicle. If you drive an older truck that has not had a hitch installed before, you may need to use a thread tapper to clean the threaded holes before installing.
Just like towing capacity and trailer hitch installation, the right hitch ball depends on your vehicle. The hitch ball you choose will need to be a specific size to keep your trailer level. Learn how to level your trailer and choose the right hitch ball here.
Light bars can help you get a much better view of the road when you're driving off-road or anywhere that light is low. Plus, with the right tools and supplies, installation is a breeze. Check out our step-by-step guide for installing light bars here.
Shop By Category
- Chevrolet Traverse Cargo Boxes, Bags and Storage
- Chevrolet Traverse Exterior Dress Up
- Chevrolet Traverse Hitches, Balls, Mounts and Hitch Accessories
- Chevrolet Traverse Running Boards, Nerf Bars and Steps
- Chevrolet Traverse Splash Guards and Fender Flares
- Chevrolet Traverse Tie Downs and Tow Straps
- Chevrolet Traverse Towing
- Chevrolet Traverse Trailer Wiring and Electrical
- Chevrolet Traverse Vent Visors, Bug Deflectors and Truck Cover
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Truck and Towing
- Chevrolet Cruze Truck and Towing
- Chevrolet Malibu Truck and Towing
- Chevrolet Impala Truck and Towing
- Chevrolet Equinox Truck and Towing
- Chevrolet Tahoe Truck and Towing
- Chevrolet Trailblazer Truck and Towing
- Chevrolet Cobalt Truck and Towing
- Chevrolet Camaro Truck and Towing
- Chevrolet S10 Truck and Towing
Advice and How-To's
- Best Truck Bed Liners
- How to Hook Up a Trailer
- Understanding Towing Capacity: A Comprehensive Guide
- Tire Repair Kit Buying Guide 2023
- Best Running Boards for Your Truck
- How To Clean And Maintain Your Truck’s Running Boards
- What Causes Death Wobble?
- Best Truck Tool Boxes: 2023 Buying Guide
- How to Clean a Tonneau Cover
- How to Install a Tonneau Cover