Jeep Renegade Truck and Towing
What are you working on today?
cool truck accessories and mods
Learn about mods that can help you unlock your truck’s performance, or just customize it for yourself.
what size hitch ball do i need?
Learn how to pick the right size hitch ball and how to level your towing equipment.
more parts, products and accessories
Most Popular Parts
- Jeep Renegade Trailer Hitch
- Jeep Renegade Side Window Deflector
- Jeep Renegade Bug Deflector
- Jeep Renegade Running Board
- Jeep Renegade Splash Guard
- Jeep Renegade Fender Flare - Extender
- Jeep Renegade Grille/Brush Guard
- Jeep Renegade Trailer Brake Control Harness
- Jeep Renegade Running Board Mount Kit
- Jeep Renegade Trailer Tail Light Converter
- Jeep Renegade Step Nerf Bar Mount Kit
- Jeep Renegade Cargo Catcher
solutions for trailer lighting and wiring
LEER tonneau covers
If you want truck bed protection that is strong but lightweight, look no further than LEER’s wide selection of folding, retractable, and fiberglass tonneaus. LEER’s sleek and modern designs will not only improve the style and performance of your truck, but also reduce drag for a more fuel-efficient and aerodynamic ride. When it comes to tonneaus, LEER has you covered.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions? We’ve got you covered.
How much your truck can tow will primarily depend on the type of truck you drive. You can find out how much your truck is rated to safely tow by checking the owner's manual. Some vehicles also have this rating on a tag posted on the inside of the driver's doorjamb.
In essence, installing a trailer hitch means bolting the hitch to threaded holes on a frame. The hitch will come with instructions for installation on your specific vehicle. If you drive an older truck that has not had a hitch installed before, you may need to use a thread tapper to clean the threaded holes before installing.
Just like towing capacity and trailer hitch installation, the right hitch ball depends on your vehicle. The hitch ball you choose will need to be a specific size to keep your trailer level. Learn how to level your trailer and choose the right hitch ball here.
Light bars can help you get a much better view of the road when you're driving off-road or anywhere that light is low. Plus, with the right tools and supplies, installation is a breeze. Check out our step-by-step guide for installing light bars here.
Shop By Category
- Jeep Renegade Cargo Boxes, Bags and Storage
- Jeep Renegade Grille and Brush Guard
- Jeep Renegade Hitches, Balls, Mounts and Hitch Accessories
- Jeep Renegade Running Boards, Nerf Bars and Steps
- Jeep Renegade Splash Guards and Fender Flares
- Jeep Renegade Towing
- Jeep Renegade Trailer Wiring and Electrical
- Jeep Renegade Vent Visors, Bug Deflectors and Truck Cover
Advice and How-To's
- How to Clean a Tonneau Cover
- How to Install a Tonneau Cover
- How to Install a Running Board
- Running Board vs Nerf Bar: What's the Difference?
- Can You Increase Towing Capacity and Performance?
- What is the Towing Capacity for a 2006 Toyota Tundra?
- What is the Towing Capacity of a 2019 Honda HR-V?
- What is the Towing Capacity for a 2016 Ford Explorer?
- What is the Towing Capacity of a 2015 Toyota 4Runner?
- What Size Tonneau Cover Do I Need?