Lincoln Truck and Towing
What are you working on today?
cool truck accessories and mods
Learn about mods that can help you unlock your truck’s performance, or just customize it for yourself.
what size hitch ball do i need?
Learn how to pick the right size hitch ball and how to level your towing equipment.
Most Popular Parts
solutions for trailer lighting and wiring
LEER tonneau covers
If you want truck bed protection that is strong but lightweight, look no further than LEER’s wide selection of folding, retractable, and fiberglass tonneaus. LEER’s sleek and modern designs will not only improve the style and performance of your truck, but also reduce drag for a more fuel-efficient and aerodynamic ride. When it comes to tonneaus, LEER has you covered.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions? We’ve got you covered.
How much your truck can tow will primarily depend on the type of truck you drive. You can find out how much your truck is rated to safely tow by checking the owner's manual. Some vehicles also have this rating on a tag posted on the inside of the driver's doorjamb.
In essence, installing a trailer hitch means bolting the hitch to threaded holes on a frame. The hitch will come with instructions for installation on your specific vehicle. If you drive an older truck that has not had a hitch installed before, you may need to use a thread tapper to clean the threaded holes before installing.
Just like towing capacity and trailer hitch installation, the right hitch ball depends on your vehicle. The hitch ball you choose will need to be a specific size to keep your trailer level. Learn how to level your trailer and choose the right hitch ball here.
Light bars can help you get a much better view of the road when you're driving off-road or anywhere that light is low. Plus, with the right tools and supplies, installation is a breeze. Check out our step-by-step guide for installing light bars here.
Shop By Category
- Lincoln Town Car Truck and Towing
- Lincoln Navigator Truck and Towing
- Lincoln MKZ Truck and Towing
- Lincoln MKX Truck and Towing
- Lincoln LS Truck and Towing
- Lincoln Aviator Truck and Towing
- Lincoln MKS Truck and Towing
- Lincoln Zephyr Truck and Towing
- Lincoln MKC Truck and Towing
- Lincoln Continental Truck and Towing
Advice and How-To's
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Trailer hitch accessories you need for your vehicle
- Best Trailer Hitches for Your Vehicle
- 4-Wheel Drive (4WD): What You Need to Know
- Guide To The Best Truck Bed Tents
- How to Install a Trailer Hitch
- Choosing the right tow strap for your vehicle
- What Are the Different Types of Tonneau Covers?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- What Size Hitch Ball Do I Need?