Mitsubishi Truck and Towing
What are you working on today?
cool truck accessories and mods
Learn about mods that can help you unlock your truck’s performance, or just customize it for yourself.
what size hitch ball do i need?
Learn how to pick the right size hitch ball and how to level your towing equipment.
Most Popular Parts
- Mitsubishi Trailer Hitch
- Mitsubishi Side Window Deflector
- Mitsubishi Bug Deflector
- Mitsubishi Tonneau Cover
- Mitsubishi Truck Tool Box
- Mitsubishi Running Board
- Mitsubishi Step Nerf Bar
- Mitsubishi Splash Guard
- Mitsubishi Grille/Brush Guard
- Mitsubishi Trailer Brake Control Harness
- Mitsubishi Tonneau Cover Tool Box
- Mitsubishi Trailer Tail Light Converter
solutions for trailer lighting and wiring
LEER tonneau covers
If you want truck bed protection that is strong but lightweight, look no further than LEER’s wide selection of folding, retractable, and fiberglass tonneaus. LEER’s sleek and modern designs will not only improve the style and performance of your truck, but also reduce drag for a more fuel-efficient and aerodynamic ride. When it comes to tonneaus, LEER has you covered.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions? We’ve got you covered.
How much your truck can tow will primarily depend on the type of truck you drive. You can find out how much your truck is rated to safely tow by checking the owner's manual. Some vehicles also have this rating on a tag posted on the inside of the driver's doorjamb.
In essence, installing a trailer hitch means bolting the hitch to threaded holes on a frame. The hitch will come with instructions for installation on your specific vehicle. If you drive an older truck that has not had a hitch installed before, you may need to use a thread tapper to clean the threaded holes before installing.
Just like towing capacity and trailer hitch installation, the right hitch ball depends on your vehicle. The hitch ball you choose will need to be a specific size to keep your trailer level. Learn how to level your trailer and choose the right hitch ball here.
Light bars can help you get a much better view of the road when you're driving off-road or anywhere that light is low. Plus, with the right tools and supplies, installation is a breeze. Check out our step-by-step guide for installing light bars here.
Shop By Category
- Mitsubishi Cargo Boxes, Bags and Storage
- Mitsubishi Exterior Dress Up
- Mitsubishi Grille and Brush Guard
- Mitsubishi Hitches, Balls, Mounts and Hitch Accessories
- Mitsubishi Running Boards, Nerf Bars and Steps
- Mitsubishi Splash Guards and Fender Flares
- Mitsubishi Tonneau Cover and Bed Liner / Mat
- Mitsubishi Towing
- Mitsubishi Trailer Wiring and Electrical
- Mitsubishi Trailer, Flood / Fog and Assorted Lighting
- Mitsubishi Truck Bed Accessories
- Mitsubishi Truck Bed Rack and Cab Protection
- Mitsubishi Truck Boxes and Liquid Storage Tanks
- Mitsubishi Vent Visors, Bug Deflectors and Truck Cover
- Mitsubishi Lancer Truck and Towing
- Mitsubishi Outlander Truck and Towing
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Truck and Towing
- Mitsubishi Galant Truck and Towing
- Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Truck and Towing
- Mitsubishi Mirage Truck and Towing
- Mitsubishi Endeavor Truck and Towing
- Mitsubishi 3000GT Truck and Towing
- Mitsubishi Mighty Max Truck and Towing
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Truck and Towing
Advice and How-To's
- How to Hook Up a Trailer
- Understanding Towing Capacity: A Comprehensive Guide
- Tire Repair Kit Buying Guide 2023
- Best Running Boards for Your Truck
- How To Clean And Maintain Your Truck’s Running Boards
- What Causes Death Wobble?
- Best Truck Tool Boxes: 2023 Buying Guide
- How to Clean a Tonneau Cover
- How to Install a Tonneau Cover
- How to Install a Running Board