2010 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Truck and Towing
What are you working on today?
cool truck accessories and mods
Learn about mods that can help you unlock your truck’s performance, or just customize it for yourself.
what size hitch ball do i need?
Learn how to pick the right size hitch ball and how to level your towing equipment.
Most Popular Parts
- 2010 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Trailer Hitch
- 2010 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Side Window Deflector
- 2010 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Bug Deflector
- 2010 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Splash Guard
- 2010 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Running Board
- 2010 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Fender Flare - Extender
- 2010 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Trailer Brake Control Harness
- 2010 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Trailer Tail Light Converter
- 2010 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Side Body Panel Molding
- 2010 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Cargo Catcher
solutions for trailer lighting and wiring
LEER tonneau covers
If you want truck bed protection that is strong but lightweight, look no further than LEER’s wide selection of folding, retractable, and fiberglass tonneaus. LEER’s sleek and modern designs will not only improve the style and performance of your truck, but also reduce drag for a more fuel-efficient and aerodynamic ride. When it comes to tonneaus, LEER has you covered.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions? We’ve got you covered.
How much your truck can tow will primarily depend on the type of truck you drive. You can find out how much your truck is rated to safely tow by checking the owner's manual. Some vehicles also have this rating on a tag posted on the inside of the driver's doorjamb.
In essence, installing a trailer hitch means bolting the hitch to threaded holes on a frame. The hitch will come with instructions for installation on your specific vehicle. If you drive an older truck that has not had a hitch installed before, you may need to use a thread tapper to clean the threaded holes before installing.
Just like towing capacity and trailer hitch installation, the right hitch ball depends on your vehicle. The hitch ball you choose will need to be a specific size to keep your trailer level. Learn how to level your trailer and choose the right hitch ball here.
Light bars can help you get a much better view of the road when you're driving off-road or anywhere that light is low. Plus, with the right tools and supplies, installation is a breeze. Check out our step-by-step guide for installing light bars here.
Shop By Category
- 2010 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Cargo Boxes, Bags and Storage
- 2010 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Exterior Dress Up
- 2010 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Hitches, Balls, Mounts and Hitch Accessories
- 2010 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Running Boards, Nerf Bars and Steps
- 2010 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Splash Guards and Fender Flares
- 2010 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Towing
- 2010 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Trailer Wiring and Electrical
- 2010 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Vent Visors, Bug Deflectors and Truck Cover
SHOP 2010 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Truck and Towing WITH
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Truck and Towing
- Nissan/Datsun Sentra Truck and Towing
- Nissan/Datsun Maxima Truck and Towing
- Nissan/Datsun Versa Truck and Towing
- Nissan/Datsun 350Z Truck and Towing
- Nissan/Datsun Murano Truck and Towing
- Nissan/Datsun Pathfinder Truck and Towing
- Nissan/Datsun Frontier Truck and Towing
- Nissan/Datsun Xterra Truck and Towing
- Nissan/Datsun Titan Truck and Towing
Advice and How-To's
- What Size Tonneau Cover Do I Need?
- Tonneau Cover Buying Guide: Best Tonneau Covers for 2023
- Trailer Hitch Buying Guide: Choosing the Right Hitch for Your Needs
- How Much Does It Cost to Install Trailer Hitches?
- What Is a Tonneau Cover?
- What are the Different Trailer Hitch Types and Classes?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Trailer hitch accessories you need for your vehicle
- Best Trailer Hitches for Your Vehicle
- 4-Wheel Drive (4WD): What You Need to Know