The Roadmaster, USA truck tailgate pad fits truck tailgates with backup cameras. The 2 bike pad works with full-size and small tailgate designs. The 47.2” webbing straps allows for easy installation under the tailgate with heavy duty clips to secure tightly on the tailgate. The Roadmaster USA tailgate pad is a perfect companion for pickup bed bike transport. The outer layer durable PVC laminated cloth which is (UV Protected) protects your bike from your truck's tailgate while the soft flannelette backing keeps your truck's paint protected. The fixed concave blocks add extra stability and protection along with the fixing straps to secure tight during transportation. Convenient storge with one large tool pocket with heavy duty zipper design. Universal size of 22.2 inches long x 7 inches wide x 20 inches tall.
- Tailgate Pad with concave slots that can secure 2 bikes
- Made of soft flannelette to protect the tailgate from scratches, which is thick and will not damage the paint of the truck
- The outer layer is made of PVC laminated cloth, wear-resistant, rainproof, durable and moisture proof
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?