First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Decked Truck Bed Organizer DT4Shop All DECKED
Part # DT4
SKU # 1236479
Price Not Available
The DECKED in-vehicle storage system offers secure, weatherproof and organized storage with a sliding drawer toolbox system for pick up trucks. 100% American made, the DECKED system features two secure, full bed-length drawers capable of carrying 200lb each that glide effortlessly on industrial-grade wheels beneath a 2,000lb payload-rated deck. Constructed from rugged High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and steel, owners get ergonomic access to tools and equipment while maintaining full use of the truck bed. DECKED systems are perfect for contractors, painters, carpenters, electricians, surveyors, plumbers, handyman services and the outdoor enthusiast who need their truck to have secure storage bins that are easy to access. The drawers slide out at waist height while still allowing the owner full use of their truck bed. The system, once assembled, is easily installed and removed. Accessories are available for customizable storage.
- Made From Recycled HDPE Co-molded To A Galvanized Steel Subframe
- 2000LB System Payload Rating. 200LB Load Capacity Per Drawer
- 2 Full-Bed Length Drawers Roll Smoothly On Sealed Bearing Wheels
- Weatherproof. Impervious To Extreme UV Exposure And Temperatures
- Made Exclusively In The USA. Backed By 3 Year Warranty
- Mounts Easily To Bed Tie Downs. Some Drilling Required
- Stainless Steel/Zinc Chromate Steel Hardware
- Oversized Cast Aluminum Handles For Easy Operation With Gloves
- Stainless Steel/Zinc Chromate/E-Coat Anti-Corrosion Hardware
- System Orients Towards The Tailgate
- Cab side Space Can Accommodate A Crossover Toolbox
- Cab side Space Can Accommodate An External Fuel Tank
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?