Buyers Products Aluminum Truck Tool Box Mounting Brackets are lightweight, corrosion resistant, and designed for installing aluminum underbody truck tool boxes. Formed into strong, narrow 1/4 in. aluminum angles, they are built for exact fit and long wear. These brackets keep their shape with welded angle braces that can handle constant road vibration and impact without fail. Brackets sell in boxed pairs for immediate use.
- Lightweight and corrosion-resistant aluminum construction.Strong, narrow 1/4 in. formed aluminum angles.Mounting brackets keep their shape with welded angle braces. Sold in boxed pairs for immediate use.Made in the USA.
Advice and How-To's
- 4-Wheel Drive (4WD): What You Need to Know
- Guide To The Best Truck Bed Tents
- How to Install a Trailer Hitch
- Choosing the right tow strap for your vehicle
- What Are the Different Types of Tonneau Covers?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- What Size Hitch Ball Do I Need?
- Everything You Should Know About Light Bars