Buyers Products Steel Truck Tool Box Mounting Brackets are designed for use with Buyers Products steel and stainless steel underbody truck tool boxes. The steel brackets are built for long wear with a corrosion-resistant black powder-coated finish in your choice of formed C-channel or heavy duty structural steel. Choose welded or bolt-on braces. Mounting is also made easy with a universal hole pattern design and brackets that are sold in boxed pairs for immediate use.
- Made strong for securing thick gauge steel and stainless steel underbody truck boxes.
- Corrosion-resistant black powder-coated finish.
- Brackets feature a universal hole pattern for easier installation.
- Choose welded or bolt-on braces.
- Conveniently sold in boxed pairs.
- Made in the USA.
- Brackets are constructed from formed 3 inch steel.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Hook Up a Trailer
- Understanding Towing Capacity: A Comprehensive Guide
- Tire Repair Kit Buying Guide 2023
- Best Running Boards for Your Truck
- How To Clean And Maintain Your Truck’s Running Boards
- What Causes Death Wobble?
- Best Truck Tool Boxes: 2023 Buying Guide
- How to Clean a Tonneau Cover
- How to Install a Tonneau Cover
- How to Install a Running Board