Tap image to zoom
Buyers Textured Matte Black 18 in. X 20 in. X 71 in. Tread Aluminum Crossover Truck Tool BoxShop All Buyers Products
Part # 1739410
SKU # 1228308
Price Not Available
Protect and secure your equipment for the long haul with Buyers Products' easy-to-access Diamond Tread Aluminum Crossover Truck Box. The truck box suspends from your truck's bed side rails and is designed to fit full-size pickups with 6.5 ft and 8 ft beds. An easy-open lid with gas shocks opens a full 90 degrees and closes with a light touch, which is ideal when your hands are full of tools. A lockable tool tray and integrated screwdriver and level holders let you organize your tool box the way you want them. The durable truck tool box is crafted with corrosion resistant and lightweight diamond tread aluminum. A textured matte black powder-coated finish provides years of long-lasting color. Stainless steel push-button locks on either side of the box help your tools stay secure and accessible, and a weather resistant seal keeps moisture and dirt away from your equipment . Pre-drilled mounting holes and included mounting hardware make installation easy.
- Corrosion resistant diamond tread aluminum construction is durable but lightweight.Weather resistant seals keep moisture and dirt out of the tool box.Gas shocks make the lid open to a full 90 degrees or close with a light touch. Great for one-handed operation.Stainless steel push-button locks on either side of the box keep equipment secure and easy to access.Lockable tray and integrated tool holders make it easy to stay organized.Pre-drilled mounting holes and included hardware make installation easy.Made in the USA.
Advice and How-To's
- Tire Repair Kit Buying Guide 2023
- Best Running Boards for Your Truck
- How To Clean And Maintain Your Truck’s Running Boards
- What Causes Death Wobble?
- Best Truck Tool Boxes: 2023 Buying Guide
- How to Clean a Tonneau Cover
- How to Install a Tonneau Cover
- How to Install a Running Board
- Running Board vs Nerf Bar: What's the Difference?
- Can You Increase Towing Capacity and Performance?