First, Add Your Vehicle
Decked Truck Tool Box TBFDShop All DECKED
The DECKED Tool Box innovates truck bed storage. Made from high impact polymer resin and anti-corrosion treated steel hardware, the DECKED Tool Box is dent-proof, completely waterproof and built to last. Featuring an option to add a telescoping access ladder, it's the only toolbox whose contents can be accessed without climbing into the bed of the truck. Featuring robust security mechanisms actuated by a single keyed lock on the driver's side, contents are secured behind multiple layers of resin and steel. With it's low profile design, the view out of the rear window is nearly uninhibited for safety. Comes standard with a DECKED Snack Tray AND DECKED D-Box for additional organization.
- High Impact Polymer Resin
- Dent And Ding Proof / Rust Proof / Impervious To The Environment
- Waterproof Design
- Contents Guaranteed To Be Protected From The Elements
- Reinforced Locking Mechanisms
- Incredibly Secure Against Theft And Forced Intrusion
- Oversized Handles And Latches
- Easy To Operate Even With Gloves On
- Integrated Cargo Tie Downs
- Made In The USA With A Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Optional - Integrated Access Ladder
Advice and How-To's
- How to Clean a Tonneau Cover
- How to Install a Tonneau Cover
- How to Install a Running Board
- Running Board vs Nerf Bar: What's the Difference?
- Can You Increase Towing Capacity and Performance?
- What is the Towing Capacity for a 2006 Toyota Tundra?
- What is the Towing Capacity of a 2019 Honda HR-V?
- What is the Towing Capacity for a 2016 Ford Explorer?
- What is the Towing Capacity of a 2015 Toyota 4Runner?
- What Size Tonneau Cover Do I Need?