First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Auto Ventshade (AVS) Side Window Deflector 194355Shop All Auto Ventshade (AVS)
Auto Ventshade (AVS)562252
Part # 194355
SKU # 562252
Price Not Available
AVS In-channel Ventvisors offer a sleek profile that helps keep rain out and lets fresh air in to reduce interior heat build up. Its easy no-drill application makes installation simple and provides a custom fit for your vehicle.
- Lets fresh air in and keeps rain out (rain guard)
- Allows fresh air to circulate removing stale air and odors
- Reduces interior wind noise and mirror fogging
- Cools off interior when parked in sun
- Keeps the sun out of your eyes
- Installs in window channel for a sleek, streamlined appearance
- No exterior tape touches the vehicle
- Custom made, precision-engineered to fit each vehicle
- Honda Accord Side Window Deflector
- Honda Civic Side Window Deflector
- Ford F150 Side Window Deflector
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Side Window Deflector
- Toyota Camry Side Window Deflector
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Side Window Deflector
- Dodge Ram 1500 Side Window Deflector
- Toyota Corolla Side Window Deflector
- Chevrolet Cruze Side Window Deflector
- Ford Focus Side Window Deflector
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?