First, set your vehicle
Auto Ventshade (AVS) Side Window Deflector 94407Shop All Auto Ventshade (AVS)
AVS side window deflectors are engineered to let fresh air in while keeping rain out. With their unique design, you can keep your windows slightly lowered so you enjoy fresh air and comfort no matter the weather. They help keep the sun out of your eyes, reduce interior wind noise and fogging, and can also help reduce interior heat. AVS side window deflectors are available in four distinct styles: Original (outside mount), In-Channel, or Low-Profile Ventvisors, and Ventshade.
- Keeps rain out and lets fresh air in
- Custom fit for your vehicle
- External mount - installs above the window on the door
- Curved design
- Honda Accord Side Window Deflector
- Honda Civic Side Window Deflector
- Ford F150 Side Window Deflector
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Side Window Deflector
- Toyota Camry Side Window Deflector
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Side Window Deflector
- Dodge Ram 1500 Side Window Deflector
- Toyota Corolla Side Window Deflector
- Chevrolet Cruze Side Window Deflector
- Ford Focus Side Window Deflector
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?