First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Westin Side Window Deflector 72-37475Shop All Westin
Part # 72-37475
SKU # 978287
Price Not Available
Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors are a quick and quality solution to reducing wind, noise, heat, and glare without compromising the entry of fresh air when windows are rolled down slightly. They are easily installed by inserting the flanged edge into the directly window channel and secured with 3M automotive grade tape. Wade Wind Deflectors promote the circulation of fresh air while minimizing its volume and strength as it re-directs it up and into, or out of the vehicle. Their sleek design deflects wind and noise from entering the vehicle for a more pleasant ride any time of year. They are made from high-gloss smoke acrylic, and have transparency, so, visibility is never obstructed.
- Slips Directly Into The Window Channel
- Installs Quickly And Easily Without Exterior Tape
- Secured Using 3M Automotive Grade Tape
- Allows Fresh Air Circulation During Any Weather Condition
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Honda Accord Side Window Deflector
- Honda Civic Side Window Deflector
- Ford F150 Side Window Deflector
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Side Window Deflector
- Toyota Camry Side Window Deflector
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Side Window Deflector
- Dodge Ram 1500 Side Window Deflector
- Toyota Corolla Side Window Deflector
- Chevrolet Cruze Side Window Deflector
- Ford Focus Side Window Deflector
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?