You've heard about clay bars - professional detailers, body men and your car buddies all talk about how well they work. Now use the clay bar everybody wants. Created to remove the particulate debris and contaminants that washing and polishing can't, our exclusive clay bar system will remove embedded grains of metal, tree sap, airborne environmental deposits and paint overspray. Better yet, our clay bar isn't hazardous to your paint - it's just firm enough to pick up the bad stuff, without being too aggressive. Use Mothers® clay bar to get rid of paint fouling grime and pave the way for complete waxing.
- Removes damaging contaminants
- You can feel the difference
- Safe for clear coats
- Easy to use
Advice and How-To's
- How to Power Wax Your Car
- What should be in your car detailing kit?
- Car Detailing Cost: Better to DIY?
- Car Polish vs. Car Wax: When to Use Each
- How To Properly Wax Your Car
- How to Clean Your Car's Interior
- How to Restore Your Headlight Lenses
- How to Get Tar, Sap, Bugs, and Other Caked-on Dirt Off Your Car's Paint
- Using Ceramic Spray Wax to Protect Your Vehicle
- How to Keep Your Car Looking Great Forever