Tap image to zoom
Chemical Guys Blue Cyclone Dirt TrapShop All Chemical Guys
Part # DIRTTRAP03
SKU # 1131863
Price Not Available
The Cyclone Dirt Trap is a car wash filter that uses nearly 300 cyclonic funnels to trap dirty wash water under the filter and keep abrasive particles off your mitt for the perfect scratch-free wash. The Dirt Trap keeps abrasive particles at the bottom of your wash bucket to reduce scratches and swirls caused. Old world wash screens allow water and dirt to flow through vertically. The textured underside and small holes of the Dirt Trap screen act as a one-way valve: dirt is pushed through the cyclone funnels and is trapped underneath the guard where it cannot flow back into the clean water. Every Dirt Trap is molded with Cyclone Scrub Ridge rings around every dirt cyclone funnel. Rub the wash mitt directly on the Dirt Trap to scrub and agitate any embedded dirt and grime from the wash fibers, then funnel and trap it directly underneath the insert. Adding the Dirt Trap to the two bucket method reduces the chances of installing any swirls or scratches during a normal wash dramatically.
- Protect your vehicle's delicate finish
- Keep your water clean as you wash
- Capture spent dirt at the bottom of your bucket
- Keep removed dirt from getting back on your car
- Reduces changes of marring paintwork when washing
Advice and How-To's
- Best Car Wax: Buying Guide for 2023
- Benefits of Waxing Your Car
- How to Remove Odor from Inside of Your Car
- How to Detail Your Car's Interior
- What’s the Difference Between Interior Detailing vs Cleaning?
- When is the Best Time to Wax Your Car?
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Remove Water Spots on a Car
- How to Use a Clay Bar
- What Is a Clay Bar and What Can It Do For Your Car?