When you want your project to really shine, finish it with Scott Glass Shop Towels. They are designed especially for the automotive industry, so you can get a streak-free clean for glass, windows, windshields, chrome and mirrors. These blue shop towels are made with UCTAD technology and contain no binders or glues in the base sheet, so they are low lint and low streaking. Whether you own an automotive shop or are a D.I.Y. weekend warrior, you can trust Scott Glass Shop Towels as your spray-and-wipe solution.
- Scott Glass Shop Towels, roll of 90 perforated sheets
- UCTAD technology base sheet doesn’t contain binders or glues, so the disposable towels are low lint and low streaking
- Designed for polishing and wiping glass, chrome, windows and mirrors
- The roll is portable and fits on standard roll holders
- The unique, un-creped through air dried construction makes these auto towels absorbent, durable and lightweight
- 1-ply Scott towels, 90 sheets per roll
Advice and How-To's
- How to Power Wax Your Car
- What should be in your car detailing kit?
- Car Detailing Cost: Better to DIY?
- Car Polish vs. Car Wax: When to Use Each
- How To Properly Wax Your Car
- How to Clean Your Car's Interior
- How to Restore Your Headlight Lenses
- How to Get Tar, Sap, Bugs, and Other Caked-on Dirt Off Your Car's Paint
- Using Ceramic Spray Wax to Protect Your Vehicle
- How to Keep Your Car Looking Great Forever