Bulldog Winch offers an extensive line of high quality winches and accessories.Bulldog Winch carries parts for all our winches. Winches are used in tough environments and we want to keep them working. We stock every part for every winch we make. All of our non-integrated winches (winches with power units/solenoid box not built in) can be set up to remote mount the power unit. This is important when mounting winches into tight spaces like bumpers.We offer Oe replacement contactors and relays for your winch. Bulldog Winch offers the broadest selection of kits in the industry. From our value kits and Powersports kit to our Working Load Limit Rated kits we have a kit for every need. The Working Load Limit (WLL) rated kits include all components with a minimum WLL rating at or above the kit rating. This makes it easy to select the kit you need. 20073 8k WLL Rigging Kit is a perfect kit for a 8k winch and so on. If you own a winch you should have the rigging as well. These kits make it easy.
- 7pc Truck Rigging Kit
- Sold As: Kit
- 3 inch X 10 ft Tree Saver Strap:
- Breaking Strength Lbs: 30K
- WLL Lbs: 10K
- Snatch Block:
- Breaking Strength Lbs: 17K
- WLL Lbs: 7K
- 3/4 inch Shackle:
- Breaking Strength Lbs: 57K
- WLL Lbs: 9.5K
- 5/16 inch X 10 ft G70 CHAIN:
- Breaking Strength Lbs: 18.8K
- WLL Lbs: 4.7K
- 1 Pair of Trail Gloves:
- 1 Heavy Duty Storage Bag
- 1 Rock Bag Wire Rope Dampener
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?