12" cobra pliers box joint construction. A new generation of water pump pliers, for easier & more secure working. Press button action for fast & firm adjustment directly on the workpiece. Selected jaw opening is positively ensured. 11-position adjustment. Single-hand adjustment. Self-gripping on pipes and nuts. The guard prevents operators` fingers from getting pinched. The unique jaw design shaped to eliminate nut-burring. Approximately 60 HRC hardness of gripping teeth. Material: chrome vanadium electric steel, oil-hardened.
- Plastic coated non-slip handles
- Box-joint design is highly stable because of a double guide
- Fast adjustment directly on the work piece, just position the upper jaw to the work piece , push button and move close the lower jaw
- Guard prevents fingers being pinched
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth for low wear and a secure grip
- Teeth hardness approximately 61 HRC