The OEMTOOLS Spark Plug Boot Pliers are designed to remove hard-to-reach spark plug boots. These Spark Plug Pliers have 45° offset jaws for easy gripping of wires and boots. They have vinyl coated grips which offer comfort when in use.
- Has 45° Offset Jaws for Easy Gripping of Wires and Boots
- Vinyl Coated Grips for Comfort
- Use Only When Engine is Off
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs