Duralast Metric Stubby Combination Wrench Set 6 PieceShop All Duralast
- Contains: (6) Stubby Metric Combination Wrenches: 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15mm
- Box-end provides additional leverage for hard to remove fasteners
- 15-degree offset box end provides clearance for knuckles
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Chamfered lead-ins helps to provide fast and easy placement onto fasteners
- Forged Alloy Steel combination wrench heat treated for superior strength
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
guaranteed for life
Duralast tools don't often fail, but when they do, you can get them replaced at any AutoZone for FREE. Duralast Tools are Guaranteed for Life because a good tool should last a lifetime.
Easy to clean and corrosion resistant
Designed for control and durability
Drop Forged Alloy Steel
Guarantees superior strength and longevity
knowledge is power
Duralast Hand Tools are so tough - they're guaranteed for life. Any tool that doesn't work can be replaced free of charge at any of over 6,000 AutoZone stores across the country.
Not sure what tools to get? Try the Duralast 265-Piece Mechanic's Tool Set. It's beautiful, tough, and it has all the tools you'll need to complete most DIY jobs.
Now you can strengthen your garage with the tools you need to get the job done right -
Packaging is color-coded to indicate SAE and metric sizes
Duralast ratchets have 41 to 100 teeth and innovative dual pawl design
Updated V-shape jaw design allows for more access points and better grip
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle