Tap image to zoom
Channellock 18in Adjustable WrenchShop All Channellock
Part # CHA818
SKU # 82868
Price Not Available
This item is unavailable.
|End 1 Type
|End 2 Type
The CHANNELLOCK 818, 18" Adjustable Wrench provides an endless amount of uses, and is built to last. This CHANNELLOCK Adjustable Wrench is constructed from Chrome Vanadium Steel for superior performance. Also, it features the iconic CHANNELLOCK Code Blue® grips for comfort and durability.
- Longer Jaws Grip Better, Thinner Jaws Give Greater Access in Tight Spaces
- Measurement Scales (In. on Front, mm. on Reverse) are Handy for Sizing Nuts, Pipe and Tube Diameters
- Greater Jaw Capacity Supports Larger Nuts And Bolts
- 4 Threaded Knurl & Non-Protruding Jaws Provide Greater Capacity; Minimal Head Width Improves Performance in Confined Space
- Jaw Capacity: 2.13 In. (54 mm)
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs