Open-end allows the wrench to be slid into position from the side of the fastener.,Box-end provides additional leverage for hard to remove fasteners.,15-degree offset box end provides clearance for knuckles.,12-point box end.,Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt.,Chamfered lead-ins helps to provide fast and easy placement onto fasteners.,Forged Alloy Steel combination wrench heat treated for superior strength.,Meets or exceeds ASME standards.
- Contains 10- Long Pattern Metric Wrenches: 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19mm
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs