The Duralast universal ratcheting wrench set features a unique universal profile style box-end that allows engagement on 6 different styles of fasteners (6pt, 12pt, partially rounded, square, Torx (R), spline.
- Contains: (6) Universal Metric Ratcheting Wrenches: 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15mm
- Full-polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Feature off corner loading to prevent the rounding of fasteners
- 72-tooth ratcheting box-ends need only a 5° arc swing to turn fastener
- Box-end provides additional leverage and less likelihood of slipping when used on hard-to-remove fasteners
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs