End 2 Type
12 Point Box End
End 1 Size
End 1 Type
End 2 Size
The OEMTOOLS 23 mm Combination Wrench has a Hard Chrome™ Finish that is easy to clean and won't show prints. The wrench has a Posi-Grip No-Slip® design that provides off corner loading for greater torque with more wrench-to-fastener contact. It has a longer shaft for extra leverage and a smooth, 15° offset open end that won't mark fasteners.
- Deep Marking for Easy Identification and Won't Wear Off with Extended Use
- Exceeds ANSI Standards
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs