Surebilt tools can be counted on to provide a great tool at a fair price. They are designed and built to provide a lifetime of quality.
- Sizes include: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, & 18 mm
- Chrome vanadium steel and drop forged for added strength
- Convenient storage rack
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs