Dodge Avenger 2008 Timing Chain & Sprockets Repair Guide
Access our free Timing Chain & Sprockets Repair Guide for Dodge Avenger 2008 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Remove crankshaft sprocket (1)
- Fig. Install oil pump drive chain
- Fig. Reset oil pump drive chain tensioner by pushing plunger inward and install tensioner pin 8514
- Fig. Install oil pump drive chain tensioner (3)
- Fig. Crankshaft timing chain marks
- Fig. Verify that the marks on the camshaft sprockets (3) are in line with the cylinder head cover sealing surface (2)
Access our Dodge Avenger 2008 Timing Chain & Sprockets Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Timing Chain & Sprockets Repair Guide”.