GM Chevy Malibu, Mid-Size Cars 1964-1988 Carburetor Repair Guide
Access our free Carburetor Repair Guide for GM Chevy Mid-Size Cars 1964-1988 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Showing the 3-pin camshaft position sensor connector
- Fig. Camshaft position sensor connectors on 2.8L engines
- Fig. Identifying terminal locations on the camshaft position sensor connector (2.8L engines)
- Fig. Showing the position of the test connectors
- Fig. Showing the 1.8L engine camshaft position sensor
- Fig. Here is the CMP sensor used on the 2.7L & 2.8L engines
Access our GM Chevy Mid-Size Cars 1964-1988 Carburetor Repair Guide Adjusting the Idle Speed and Mixture by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Carburetor Repair Guide”.