2006 Infiniti G35 Performance
What are you working on today?
Get an exact fit for your 2006 Infiniti G35
SHOP BY PERFORMANCE CATEGORY
Precision Performance with RTR Vehicles
built to send it
Get to know Adam LZ's RTR Mustang, currently in pro competition with Formula Drift
AutoZone is proud to sponsor the RTR Mustang with Pennzoil, Type S, Optima, and NGK
Most Popular Parts
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Perf Brake Pad/Rotor-Drum/Shoe Kit
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Air Intake System
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Performance Air Filter
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Performance Brake Pads
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Performance Brake Rotors
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Performance Spark Plug
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Exhaust Header
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Power Programmer
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Performance Fuel Pump
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Performance Fuel Injector
Want more horsepower?
With a little attention to your intake, brakes, and other systems, you can have it. Here are some of our favorite upgrades.
Understanding Cold Air Intakes
More air can equal more power. Learn more about this relatively simple performance upgrade with our guide.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions? We’ve got you covered.
Performance parts are any replacement products that are not original equipment (OE) replacements and are intended to increase horsepower, handling, or stopping capabilities of a vehicle.
The most common performance upgrades to vehicles are bolt-on or plug-and-play products. Performance modifications include parts like air intake kits, cat-back or axle-back exhaust systems, and tuners/power programmers.
There is a variety of different ways to get additional performance out of your vehicle. This is primarily done by providing more air and/or fuel, as well as cooler temperatures to the motor.
The majority of performance products will increase the horsepower of a vehicle over what is provided from the original equipment (OE) manufacturer. Our vendors spend a large amount of resources engineering and testing products to ensure an increase in horsepower is being provided to your vehicle.
Shop By Category
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Body, Suspension, and Steering
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Brake System
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Chrome and Dress Up
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Disc Brake Kits
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Drivetrain and Differentials
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Exhaust
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Fuel Systems
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Ignition
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Intake System
- 2006 Infiniti G35 Power Adders and Components
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- What Fluids in a Car Need to be Changed?
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Use STP Pro-Series Intake Valve Cleaner
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- How Does Radiator Stop Leak Work?
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It