First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Semi-Metallic Brake Pads MKD1081Shop All Duralast
Brakes squealing? Is your vehicle taking longer to stop than usual? Get reliable, everyday performance for regular driving needs from Duralast brake pads, designed to meet your vehicle’s original equipment for form, fit, and function. Available only at AutoZone, Duralast Brake Pads use platform-specific, semi-metallic friction materials tailored to your vehicle. Replace rotors and hardware when replacing brake pads for better stopping power and less noise.
- Styled after OE design
- Semi-metallic friction material
- Single-layer shim for less noise
Improved over OE
Low brake dust
(Original equipment supplier)
(Original equipment manufacturer)
Patented next-generation ceramic
Truck & towing specific
Up to 3x OES*
Slots & chamfers
*Source: Proprietary Consumer study of Automotive Aftermarket Parts Conducted by The NPD Group, 2019
knowledge is power
Car brakes work by leveraging three main principles of physics: leverage, hydraulics, and friction.
When changing your brake pads, be sure to inspect and replace your rotors and hardware if necessary to ensure optimal braking performance.
If your brakes squeal until you press the pedal down, it may be your wear indicator telling you to change your pads.
COMPLETE THE BRAKE JOB
Replace brake pads and rotors together for longer life and more stopping power.
Older rotors can seriously damage new pads, causing premature noise, vibration and wear.
Replacing brake pads and rotors at the same time is critical for peak braking performance and safety.
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Hose
- How to Replace a Brake Master Cylinder
- Signs of a Bad Brake Booster
- How to Replace a Brake Line Hose
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Spring car care checklist