First, Add Your Vehicle
K&N High Performance Air Intake System 69-0015TRShop All K&N
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Free-flowing aluminum tube
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
• Easy to install in about 60 min • Most kits legal in all 50 states*
• Top quality precision engineering • Improves sound
• Increases horsepower & torque • Up to 50% more airflow
• No-Hassle Lifetime Warranty** • 100,000 miles between cleaning
K&N® Air Filters are designed for increased horsepower offering 50% more airflow with excellent filtration. Manufactured for a wide variety of applications, K&N Oiled Cotton Air Filters are used with most K&N Air Intake Systems. Blackhawk Series Intake Systems use K&N’s non-oiled Dryflow Synthetic media. All filters are constructed with ultra-strong molded pliable rubber flanges which absorb vibration and allow for secure attachment. All K&N Performance Air Filters are washable and reusable and come with a No-Hassle Lifetime Warranty.**
Air Filter Service Kits
K&N Recharger Kits are designed to restore the performance of your K&N Oiled Cotton Air Filter. K&N industrial strength degreaser helps dissolve dirt, old filter oil, and other filter-clogging particulates, allowing them to be rinsed away easily with water. When used as directed, the included air filter oil remains suspended in the pleats of the cotton filter material, allowing for exceptional contaminant capture. Available as complete cleaning kits or various sizes of individual cleaner and oils.
AIR FILTER CLEANERS
K&N 99-0624 is a 32 ounce spray bottle of K&N Synthetic Air Filter Cleaner. The 99-0624 air filter cleaner will bring your K&N Synthetic Air Filter to like new condition. It works to dissolve grime and dirt build up, then it can be washed away with water. It is a great cleaner for all K&N Performance "Dryflow" Air Filters and other Synthetic Air Filters.
ALSO AVAILABLE FROM K&N
K&N Cat-Back Exhaust Systems and Mufflers are engineered to increase performance and deliver robust sound. • Typically installs in less than 30 minutes using factory mounting points (no cutting or welding necessary) • Maintains clearance to critical systems • Compatible with most aftermarket modifications, no re-calibration or tuning required • Comes complete with detailed instructions
K&N REPLACEMENT AIR FILTER
K&N washable, reusable High-Flow Air Filters™ are designed to provide an increase in horsepower featuring multiple layers of oiled cotton media engineered to improve airflow and capture contaminants. • Washable and reusable • Engineered to last the entire lifespan of your vehicle • Designed to install easily into your factory air box • Backed by K&N's No Hassle Lifetime Warranty**
*Some intakes are not legal for sale or use on any pollution controlled motor vehicle in California. See the product specifications for CARB status on each part for a specific vehicle.
**Limitations apply. For details click here
- Honda Accord Air Intake System
- Honda Civic Air Intake System
- Ford F150 Air Intake System
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Air Intake System
- Toyota Camry Air Intake System
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Air Intake System
- Dodge Ram 1500 Air Intake System
- Toyota Corolla Air Intake System
- Chevrolet Cruze Air Intake System
- Ford Focus Air Intake System
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?