Tap image to zoom
Flowmaster 2000130 3in Inlet X 3in Outlet Stainless Steel Universal Catalytic ConverterShop All Flowmaster
Part # 2000130
SKU # 189475
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Feb. 29
These high quality round catalytic convertors are designed to meet Federal USEPA requirements and will work for a wide variety of universal applications. Features include a compact 4.00 inch diameter x 8.00 inch long spun outer casing for ease of fitment in tight spaces along with high flow 200 Cell metallic substrate internals for severe-duty/high temperature uses. These 3.00 inch inlet/outlet convertors are for Pre-OBDII applications and can be used for high performance applications and come with a 5-year/50k case warranty and 25k mile emissions warranty for long lasting durability and performance. These convertors are Not Legal for Sale or for Use in California and may Not be Legal in States that follow CARB regulations.
- Standard Duty
- Metallic Substrate Material For Severe Duty Applications
- Meets All EPA 49-State Requirements
- 25000 Mile Performance/Emissions Warranty
- 5 Year/50000 Mile Case Warranty
- Stainless Steel
- Flowmaster Quality
- Made In The USA
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler