First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Exhaust Duration at .050 inch Lift
|Intake Duration at .050 Inch Lift
|Hydraulic Roller Tappet
|Intake Valve Lift
Melling offers a full line of camshafts for domestic cars, light trucks, import vehicles, marine and high performance engines. Melling listings include OEM applications to match the engine requirements desired including horsepower, economy and needed engine torque. In addition to OEM grinds, Melling high performance camshaft coverage provides specific high performance camshaft choices for additional applications including street, RV, strip and circle track racing applications. Melling high performance camshafts supply the performance to suit your horsepower and torque requirements wherever and whenever you want it. Melling stock replacement and Melling high performance camshafts are developed, engineered, tested and manufactured with the highest standards of quality and materials. Get the performance you want and need with a Melling branded camshaft.
- Precision engineered for optimum fit and function
- Manufactured from high quality durable materials for long wear
- Designed for long-life and worry-free performance
- Meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?