First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Gasket Or Seal Included
More like a kit than a single part, many of our exhaust manifolds include gaskets and down pipe hardware for easier installation. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit adds another layer of efficiency and convenience.
- Leak-resistant for long-lasting performance
- Cast iron or stainless tubular construction protects against warping or cracking
- A rigorous quality inspection has been undertaken to ensure product standards
- Heat-shield may be included for protection of engine components where applicable
- Honda Accord Exhaust Manifold
- Honda Civic Exhaust Manifold
- Ford F150 Exhaust Manifold
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Exhaust Manifold
- Toyota Camry Exhaust Manifold
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Exhaust Manifold
- Dodge Ram 1500 Exhaust Manifold
- Toyota Corolla Exhaust Manifold
- Chevrolet Cruze Exhaust Manifold
- Ford Focus Exhaust Manifold
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler